Come join our Team
We are the largest Community run Leisure Centre in the Sheffield area, our mission is to help the Community to live a fitter and healthier lifestyle – but also have fun!
We offer a wide range of activities and programmes. Whether you want to keep fit, play a team sport, join a club, have a splash in one of our swimming pools or have a meeting along with a cup of tea and a snack, we offer you a warm welcome.
We presently have the following vacancies available, and we would love to hear from exceptional and experienced individuals to help us in our mission to provide a safe environment and deliver excellent customer service experience that exceeds expectations.
Lifeguards (Full-time & Part-time) (Salary – NMW)
We are actively recruiting for qualified Lifeguards to join our team on both a full-time and part-time / casual basis.
Duties will include the safe supervision of the swimming pools and associated areas as well as completing appropriate facility checks and cleaning, providing effective customer care, helping our Centre to operate smoothly and safely.
Applicants will be required to hold
- RLSS NPLQ Qualification is essential
- Level 2 Health & Fitness Certificate (desirable but not essential)
- Have strong engagement, good communication and active listening skills
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Aqua Aerobics Instructors
We are looking to add additional Aqua Aerobics Classes to our Group Exercise programme:
Applicants will be required to hold a nationally recognised Aqua Aerobics Teaching qualification with experience of delivering classes in both Shallow and Deep water.
Deadline for applications is Friday 1st December 2023
To apply for the above roles, please download an Application Form.
We are actively recruiting for qualified and experienced Swim Teachers to join our successful swim team. Do you have a passion for teaching and pride yourself in having good technical abilities?
We want to hear from you if you: –
- are excited about teaching group lessons and 1 to 1 tuition of all ages & abilities.
- genuinely interested in swimming
- enjoy helping clients of all ages achieve their goals.
- Have a good knowledge of aquatic skills, drills, and technique.
- can take the lead on conducting swimming lessons and managing classes,
- promote a safety-first approach.
- can provide positive encouragement and direction.
Essential requirements of the postholder: –
- Hold a current Swim England, ASA, or STA level 2 Teaching qualification with experience of delivering swimming lessons across all age ranges and ability groups.
- Be a strong, confident, and clear communicator who can get the best out of learners.
- Build a good rapport with children and parents/guardians.
- Be organised with both session planning and record keeping.
- Prepared to work daytime and evenings Monday – Friday with either flexible hours on a casual basis or regular hours on contract.
Desirable requirements of the postholder: –
- Can provide a good track record of success.
- Hold the RLSS NPLQ Qualification (or willing to achieve)
0r, Hold the RLSS NRASTAC (or willing to achieve).
The hourly rate is £16.20 with regular teacher meetings and staff training opportunities which provide ample training and support for this role.
To apply for the above role please send a CV and covering letter by email to email@example.com