Due to the continued growth and development of the Centre, we are looking for highly motivated and customer focused people to join our team to undertake the following new roles;
Pool Supervisor (Part time – min 15hrs per week) – £9.75 per hour
We have an immediate vacancy for an additional Pool Supervisor to assist coordinating the day to day operation of the pool.
You will act as Deputy to our Asst Centre Manager, Aquatics where required, supervise and develop our team of lifeguards, assist in the development of our Swim School and undertake lifeguard duties where necessary.
You need to be a high-class professional team player able to help expand and develop our Swim School working with children and adults to achieve consistently high standards of customer service whilst promoting important lifelong learning skills through swimming.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Hold the RLSS National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (or are willing to achieve this).
- Have experience of organising staff rotas, supervising and developing a staff team.
- Have experience of pool plant operations and procedures.
- Are committed to running classes safely and in line with our safety standards.
- Can work flexibly including week ends.
- Are enthusiastic, punctual and reliable, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are a qualified swimming instructor able to offer additional hours.
Qualified Swimming Instructors – £15.35 per hour)
- Must hold a current Swim England Swim Teacher qualification (or ASA/STA level 2) with experience of delivering swimming instruction across all age ranges and the National Rescue Award for Swimming Teachers and Coaches (or are willing to achieve this).
- Longer term contracts may be available due to our increased lesson provision.
Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded from our web site, www.stocksbridgeclc.co.uk
Please send your CV together with a covering letter;
By post to:
Sue Wood, Asst Centre Manager, Aquatics
Stocksbridge Community Leisure Centre, Moorland Drive, Stocksbridge, Sheffield, S36 1EG
By email to:
Pool Supervisor – Coordinator Personal Specification
Pool Supervisor – Coordinator Job Description
Pool Supervisor – Coordinator Job Application Form
The closing date is Thursday 1st October 2020, with interviews w/c 12th October