We are looking to enhance our aquatics teams by recruiting exceptional individuals to provide a safe environment and deliver excellent customer service experience that exceeds expectations.
Swimming Instructors (ASA Level 2 qualified – £15.63 per hour)
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Hold a current ASA level 2 teaching qualification with experience of delivering swimming instruction across all age ranges.
- Hold the National Rescue Award for Swimming Teachers or RLSS NPLQ.
- Are a good clear communicator able to get the best out of learners
- Can build a good rapport with children, parents and school teachers.
- Can provide a good track record of success.
- DBS checked
Lifeguards (above National Minimum Wage according to age)
Duties will include the safe supervision of the swimming pool and associated areas, cleaning, completing appropriate facility checks and to provide effective customer care.
Applicants will be required to hold or have experience of the following:
- RLSS NPLQ Qualification.
- First Aid at Work Certificate or ability to achieve within 3 months (Desirable).
- Understanding of Pool Safety.
- Level 2 Health & Fitness Certificate (desirable)
- Ability to communicate and work as part of a team
- Flexible working hours
- DBS Checked
Applications by post or email to
Sue Wood, Asst Centre Manager – Aquatics
Stocksbridge Community Leisure Centre, Moorland Drive, Stocksbridge, Sheffield, S36 1EG
The closing date is 3rd May 2019, with interviews following week.