Swimming Instructors (ASA Level 2 qualified – £15.00 per hour)
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Hold a current ASA level 2 teaching qualification with experience of delivering swimming instruction across all age ranges.
- Hold the National Rescue Award for Swimming Teachers or RLSS NPLQ.
- Are a good clear communicator able to get the best out of learners
- Can build a good rapport with children, parents and school teachers.
- Can provide a good track record of success.
Lifeguards (above National Minimum Wage according to age)
Duties will include the safe supervision of the swimming pool and associated areas, cleaning, completing appropriate facility checks and to provide effective customer care.
Applicants will be required to hold or have experience of the following:
- RLSS NPLQ Qualification.
- First Aid at Work Certificate or ability to achieve within 3 months (3 Day – HSE Approved).
- Understanding of Pool Safety.
- Level 2 Health & Fitness Certificate (or ability to achieve in 6 months).
Applications by post or email to
Sue Wood, Leisure Services Manager – Wet Side
Stocksbridge Community Leisure Centre, Moorland Drive, Stocksbridge, Sheffield, S36 1EG
The closing date is Friday 9th March 2018, with interviews following week.